ALL ABOUT QUALITY
Arista Aviation is an FAA-certified Part 145 repair station, providing maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services for rotary wing platforms, including airframes and avionics. Our Quality Management System is fully certified to ISO 9001:2015, AS9100 Rev D and AS9110 Rev C. Every member of our workforce are highly skilled with a diverse array of backgrounds from FAA Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) licensing, to Military trained professionals.
Founded in 2012 as Alabama Aircraft Support, Arista Aviation has rapidly grown to a world-class and internationally known one-stop shop for military and commercial rotorcraft refurbishment. We specialize in maintaining, repairing, overhauling and modifying a wide variety of helicopter types, regardless of manufacturer. We are experts in rotorcraft products from top helicopter manufacturers like Bell, Boeing and Sikorsky.
OH HOW WE'VE GROWN
- Airframe depot maintenance and repair.
- Aircraft refurbishment and modification.
- Aircraft stripping and painting.
- New and used spare parts logistics.
- Component repair and overhaul.
- Electrical repair and overhaul.
- Wire harness fabrication.
- Composite repair.
- Non Destructive Testing (NDT).